Kitchen-safe shoes, black slacks, and a black short-sleeve shirt that is free from labels.
Kitchen-safe shoes, black pants, and a solid white or black chef's coat. Be sure to bring any equipment, such as knives, you will need for the job.
Black slacks, a white button-up, black bow tie, black vest, and black shoes.
Black slacks, a black button-up, and black shoes.
Black & White
Black slacks, a white button-up, and black shoes.
- No sweatpants, leggings, jeggings, shorts, tank tops, pajamas
- No sagging or underwear exposed
- Shoes must be toe and heel closed, and preferably slip resistant for safety reasons
- Hoop earrings, and other excessive jewelry, are not permitted.
- Bright, unnatural hair color.
Please carefully review uniform requirements in advance and bring both items if you are unsure which one to wear. If you arrive in the wrong uniform you may be sent home without pay.
Where can I purchase the required jackets, vests, shirts, and bowties?
You can find most items online or at a local retailer. In addition, we have a variety of sizes ranging from small to XXL available for purchase at our office in Falls Church, VA. We cannot mail items. Call us at 703.548.4060 to check if we have the item you need.